About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Thursday 27 January 2011

How wonderful things go bad

This is crap. NO, seriously it is. I am so tired that half the stuff that I am writing will not make sense to you and the other half would not make sense to me so I don't know how it will make sense to you. but somehow when I am tired, or close to passing out, I feel a surge of writing down something, seriously ! You know how they say that when you die your life flashes before your eyes, well I have the same feeling when I am tired, only the day flashes before my eyes and not my life (God this example is morbid).
I've had like 4 cups of coffee today and 1 sandwich, half a salad bowl, 1 kitkat and 2 pink pandas (not real of course, they were tiny biscuits with pictures of panda's playing football on them filled with strawberry flavoured God knows what ). they were offered to me by Amanda, (who would you think ?) before she sold me to the evil one, the story of which will unravel soon, sooner if I don't pass out first.

Right ! where was I, so as the topic suggests, wonderful things have been letting me down recently, things that are not supposed to go wrong, things that stay the same when all other things change or move to the worse side. Like the coffee, warm and fuzzy (not really) has started to taste like . . .(lets not go there). bottom line being its not good. Remind me to write a strongly worded letter to Starbucks. I miss our Chinese barista, he knew our orders and made it perfect. Didn't eye us suspiciously when he left for home before we did. I think he knew us best. Bob! (lets call him that , shall we) we miss you. No one makes coffee quite like you. Come back jack ! no wait Steve, no no Dave, not that's Jacob, BOB , yes that's your name



. . .............zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz Zzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz









EVIL ONE 12'0 CLOCK ! KILL IT NOW



WAIT. did I sleep, no I didn't I was right here, what was I saying, yes I was saying something about coffee, well you get the point right?? right?

I have forgotten much of the stuff now, maybe writing was not such a good idea, but there is one thing that I didn't forget, I couldn't forget, NO one forgets . . (what do you call that thing? you know the thing that a friend do to you, a bad thing that you didn't expect and then you are legally able to threaten to kill them, OK I made that last part up).
So we were playing that game of "conversation using song titles/lyrics" in the lecture (yes that is what happens when boredom reaches peak) and somewhere after 3 chat lines, some how evil one was included in the game by none other than Amanda ! That traitor , yes that's the word, thanks for that ! :). So I texted her (our way of communicating when the distance between us reaches 2 seat spaces) asking her how dare she involve the evil one ? and guess what "the evil one happened to read the text". UNBELIEVABLE! and then to cover it up Amanda called me evil and the evil one agreed ! I am hurt. very hurt. and then they blame me for being violent ! :(

I think you got the gist of the misfortune, the betrayal, the treachery

I shall now ask my lovely sister (in crime and height) to explain you a little game invented by none other than Amanda called STRIP SCRABBLE .



"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation." I think I'll deal with the symptoms for now


and something that I just had to share

"Chocolate, men, coffee – some things are better rich."


That's perfect

Emily xx

P.s my spell checker is refusing the word kitkat, i think it is an abomination to not have kitkat in the dictionary


1 comment: