About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Sunday 12 December 2010

Like L, Like E

I must say that Lalita's last post was the most heart rendering. I was very moved by all that she has said and I believe every word that she had said ( not that I ever not believe her). trust me if she hasn't bought a new shoes let alone shoe, its bad news and she might as well be dead or something ( i don't mean it literally) because if I know her, she can't got a day without buying shoes. this girl has like show for every piece of clothing she has and sometimes she has shoes but no clothes ( I made that part up but it could be true). and i really get what the quote was about, there might as well be no day at all if its going to be without my lakes. And I know we aren't immortal and its all going to end one day but it sure isn't any day soon. I am sure there must be someone in your lives too that is worth being immortal for. because other than that, its not really worth the pain ! Hey, i might as well go to heaven

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. like love It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival"

and here's something to my lakes

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born"
because they mean the world  to me

No that's only 2 more left, they'll come around
Much love
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment