About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Friday 28 January 2011

Scrabble, with a twist

Strip Scrabble, what a wonder game, you bring me no shame, just plenty of joy although I may be slightly coy.

Shame it isn't real.

Right this wasn't the task I was set by our dear Emily but I think its slightly more entertaining.

So Strip Scrabble started last week, when I was absent from univerity, but so was CG, the Lakes thought something fishy was going on and surprise surprise, they were right. I had kidnapped CG and chained him to my bed, making him play scrabble. But this isn't your everyday day game of long words, oh no sista' *does the whole finger-attitude motion* This actually involved stripping, part-tay!

So this is how the game goes, i sit, with the scrabble board and the letters. I pick up a random letter and ask CG to guess what it is, if he's wrong, which there is a 1 out of 26 chance so roughly  0.038%, he takes one layer of clothing off. If he gets it right, he still takes a layer of clothing off. Once there is nothing to take off, well, then you just sit their and drool or pass out. I did the latter option, and while you are in a heavenly coma, he puts his clothes back on. It's a vicious cycle.

Oh strip scrabble, what a wonderful game!

Ill leave you with this:

"Whenever in doubt, strip, change and jolly strip again!"

Amanda xxx

PS: Before any of you call the police, this story has been inspired from hours of entertaining assumptions and fictious events

No comments:

Post a Comment