About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Saturday 29 January 2011

The Lake conversation: 2nd Installment


The following conversation has been carried out on the situation illustrated by the picture above

o    Kathleen: it looks like a hold up lol, Amanda really wants lalita’s 'whale' lol and is not afraid to shoot :P for extra measure, Amanda has also kidnapped lalita’s  dog!
Amanda:  Ahhh this was when I was telling Lalita about the Spanish songs. But also yes, I have kidnapped her dog and will change his collar if they money is not with me by Wednesday

Emily changed his collar!! hahaha that’s hilarious !! i would seriously get scared by that threat
Amanda Oh yeah! Who wouldn’t? Without a collar = not the same dog anymore = original owner having no dog = depressed owner = more need of Psychologists. Maybe we should change it?
Emily so all of this is just to increase the need of psychologist!!Tut tut. I thought you would have a bigger motive
Kathleen what’s bigger than money ? lol!!
Amanda:  bigger than money? More money: P and emily, more depressed owners = more people need treatment = more money xD
Emily so it’s like you have got it all planned out.. So you just act stupid!! HUH: P
Amanda Pretty much, yes. I mean when will our acting skills come in handy eh?
Emily we should have a part time business: D
Amanda Hey! If Psychology doesn’t work, we have a back up!
Emily we have so many backups in case psychology doesn't work
Amanda : Like?
Emily: A coffee shop, a shoe shop, a resturant, a pet shop, a band, broadway show !! yepp, we have thought about it all
Lalita Ok then...wow, I thought I had problems! Even I think that kidnapping dogs is a step too far, and I LOVE money: D
Emily oohh yaayy you are alive Lalita!
Lalita Yep, but my fone was being weird and not letting me get my fb messages, so I couldn't be bothered to go on my computer :D but I finally! Managed to fix the problem!
Emily what about your pc??
Lalita Couldn't be bothered to switch it on- its long. And I've got a sore throat :(
Lalita Not that it relates to my fone or pc, but I just thought everyone should know so they can feel sorry for me :D
Emily awww!! Lalita, it’s it the same metropolitan line cold!! Darn thing: P.. I hope you get well soon.. i guess you have forgotten the old dangerous train.. Better get used to it

Conclusions
  • Losing a dog is the worst sadness known to library guy
  • changing a dog's collar is the most dangerous threat known to man
  • we have more backups than there are actual professions
  • metropolitan line now causes sore throat and flu
something that relates to us in every way
"Conversation should touch everything, but should concentrate itself on nothing.”
Much love
The Lakes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the tip. At least one of us is usually always ill, so that may come in handy!

    ReplyDelete