About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Saturday 22 January 2011

The Lake Conversations: 1st Installment


 The following conversation has been carried out over the above picture :

Emily: hahahhahah!!!!!!!!!! oh god this is hilarious !!...



Amanda: Yet slightly disturbing :P


Lalita: I look so cute. The weird feet are starting to grow on me- but i think one's growing quicker than the other, lol :D


Amanda: Really? You cant even tell :P

Lalita: I know, it's just a very SLIGHT difference. I don't think anyone else will notice ;D You're my friend- you'd tell me if it looked weird, right?

Amanda: Oh yes! i will.. what are friends for? .. you look totally normal.. hand on heart!

Lalita: Ahh, you're so lovely, always telling me the truth. What a sweet girl. See, i knew i was being paranoid about it.


Amanda: Thank you thank you :love: .. oh totally, i mean honestly i still cant tell despite looking very closely at the picture - ur fne.. dont worry about it!


Lalita: Ok, i feel better now : ) .

Emily: oh my God !!.... lakes... please.. u are driving me insane.. you talk like its soo SERIOUS !!


Lalita: Careful emm- ur starting to sound like a certain someone. :D

Amanda: O_o Emm, u dont wanna sound like person x now do you? :
Good to know Lalita.. its nothing dont worry! :D

Emily: i am sorry lakes.. i was having a headache... i apologise.. carry on talking rubbish..heyyy thats what we do


Lalita: that's alright, you're forgiven : )


Amanda ‎:hugs:

No comments:

Post a Comment