About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Sunday 27 February 2011

Give it some heart :)

Okay, I am okay, I am okay. So Lalita just posted a must anticipated letter to CG. (if you have been living under a rock or haven't read the blog before, CG stands for a certain cute guy in our lectures. Head over to our first post to find out more) . I must say it's quite something. It made me laugh until I started crying, like in one place she said:
"you’re a trainee priest avoiding the temptation of women"
OK, you had to be there. It's too long to explain and I wouldn't ruin a surprise (well I tend to, but still like just a few weeks ago I accidently posted Lalita's surprise birthday plans on general facebook thread, OK enough about that)
So here you go
http://lettersfromthelakes.blogspot.com/2011/02/open-letter-to-cg.html

Much love
Emm xx


No comments:

Post a Comment