About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Saturday 7 May 2011

The Lake conversation: 3rd installment

Emily Lake: you are my Danish, my only Danish, you make me happy when skies are grey: D: D: D



The following conversation has been inspired from the by the above facebook status
Lalita Lake ‎: D not Danish!
Emily Lake: not Danish?
Lalita Lake: no, not Danish.
Emily Lake: what not Danish??

Lalita Lake: it's annoying. And no one IS Danish.
Emily Lake: ohh okay. Yess, well some people are you can’t say NO ONE IS DANISH
Lalita Lake: no one we know is Danish. There’s no reason for Amanda and now you to go around saying Danish. It’s as weird as me going around saying Mongolian every 5 minutes!
Emily Lake: hahahhaha that would be funny. Mongolian LOL
Lalita Lake: lol, omg please don't let Amanda see this and give her more ideas.
Amanda Lake: Mongolian! :D
Lalita Lake: see, for some reason that's not as annoying as Danish, it's funnier.
Amanda Lake: DANISH,
Lalita Lake: Mongolian.
Amanda Lake: Mongdanish
Lalita Lake: um, suuuure. Special.
Amanda Lake: Aww thank you: D
Lalita Lake: no problemo
Amanda Lake: mongdanish

Lalita Lake: Mongolian.
Amanda Lake: Daaaaaaaanish
Emily Lake: this is going to be a long night
Amanda Lake: Daaanish
Emily Lake: Do you hear me screaming?? Well I am
Lalita Lake: umbrella.
Lalita Lake: don't scream, whisper.
Emily Lake: and that way you'll hear me??
Lalita Lake: no, but then no one near you will have to hear you either :D i'm very considerate like that.
Amanda Lake: Danish
Amanda Lake: Purple
Lalita Lake: Hamster.
Emily Lake: WTH ?? where did purple hamster come from
Lalita Lake: i got bored with mongolian.
Amanda Lake: Banana.
Emily Lake: tall white mocha
Amanda Lake: Drool.
Emily Lake: mop
Amanda Lake: Slip.
Emily Lake: pan brush  
Lalita Lake: shoes.
Emily Lake: shoee lace
Amanda Lake: coffee
and it went on to get more and more meaning less, you wouldn't want to know. I am sure

Much love
Emily xx


Edit: My friend has pointed out that my drawing of the cinnamon danish looks like poop, please be adviced that it in no way looks like a poop in reality. I would not want sales of cinnamon danish to go down by this drawing. My less-then-perfect skills will never to the danish justice it deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment