About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Friday 29 July 2011

Salaam from Pakistan

Hello everyone. Apologies for not writing sooner. I sent Lalita a letter, the old fashioned way about 3 weeks ago. I SPECIFICALLY told her to not neglect our much loved blog but surprise surprise. I guess I knew she needs that LITTLE push ! We all know that Amanda cannot be depended upon as she will be too busy drowning herself in caffeine after she raids the local sainsbury's. And Kathleen , well , are you kidding me ? You'll soon hear of the unlucky incident of " crazy girl kidnaps butcher's son for ransom" or " The bald, obese stalking prostitute" I am no future teller, I am just Kathleen's friend.
So, where to begin ? So much has happened in the past few weeks and nothing has happened the same. I am enjoying here in Pakistan. Really happy to see all my cousins after so long. The sun is hot and rain scarce but its all good. There are long power cuts but watching my family together keeps my eyes . . . um just the right temperature ( you are suppose to say " my eyes warm" but it wouldn't fit right keeping in mind the current weather). Right now I don't miss London much. Just that I don't get to spend much time with the Lakes and on face book. I don't miss TV which is very weird. I do however regret missing Deathly hallows p2. You all must already know how good it was after reading Lalita's last post or through your own experiences. I guess its a little price to pay for all I have right now. Weeks are passing like days and I feel I don't have enough time. I know I'll miss everything when I leave.
I am not going to take a lot of your time right now because I have no time myself. There is gonna be a power cut soon and I want to finish this post before I lose it all. I initially started this 2 weeks ago and I wouldn't want to put it off any longer. I have loads of things I want to discuss . ..  all in good time.

Some thing that everyone say and I know its true because I feel it too

"Home is where heart is "

Much love
Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment