About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Sunday 11 April 2010

The Evil One...


Another post in the same day, but you must forgive us dear readers (if we ever get any). You see, we are four very unique individuals, each with our own thoughts and feelings on topics ranging from coffee to people to movies, and we all want our say. Also, having a blog is just kind of exciting, so now it’s my turn to dish the dirt. I am the L in Lake, the beginning of it all- Lalita. Hello everybody!

As Emily was so kind to introduce us all with that wonderful post, I feel it only fair to extend her the same courtesy; after all, we are in this together (never leave a LAKE behind), and she shares my thoughts about the ‘Evil One’ (who will be discussed in more detail later). For now though, it’s all about Emily. Where to begin?

The ‘E’ of Lake, she completes us all, and occasionally helps me to complete my work by the deadline too. Emily is the organised one out of the four Lakes; if there is a deadline, she usually has the work finished a week in advance, while the rest of us rush in early to try and pull something together. But as many times as this has happened (and believe me, it’s been many, many times!) she never gets angry or loses patience with us, so thank you! She loves Glee (why????) but also shares my love of Harry Potter, so she can sort of be forgiven for the former transgression. She carries about a million bags with her everyday- she says it’s for books and umbrellas, I say it’s to hide all the goodies she finds in Superdrug (her obsession).

LOVES (with all her heart): Superdrug, Boots and anywhere else that sells toiletries and cosmetics
HATES (I, too, had to mention it): The Evil One

Most importantly, Emily and I are united by our...dislike, shall we say, for the person we have now dubbed the ‘Evil One’. Over the top perhaps, but 'The moany and slightly annoying one' just doesn't have the same ring to it. With this blog, and with our general madness on a day to day basis, we are hoping to create a legacy; but every legend must have an arch nemesis and the Evil One is ours. For some very obvious reasons we can’t tell you the Evil One's name, but I think the Evil One should suffice for our purposes. The E.O. is truly the Lex Luthor to our Superman (although far less powerful and infinitely whinier) or the Wilhemina to our Betty; think irritating x 10 and you've probably got the idea. As the blog grows I'm sure you will be hearing more about the E.O., but for now I'll leave it at that.

I think that’s all I have to say for now, I hope I’ve fulfilled my duty to Emily’s (wonderful) standards, so until next time


Lalita xxx

P.S. here is a picture of the evil one that I drew, there are alot of similarities, I might have made her nicer actually

No comments:

Post a Comment