About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Tuesday 13 April 2010

A strange hello

"normal" work day at library
Hi, I would just like to say that this is a totally new experience for all of us (writing a blog) and can tell you that we are all extremely excited. (I would also like to add a quick appology now for any spelling errors that are in my texts as i cannot spell to save my life! I have to ask my younger sister if i get into a bit of a mess..oh the shame!) Anyway, from what my fellow LAKE's have already writtten you may think that I (apparently the crazziest one?? - Kathleen) may be a bit on the loopy side, but i can tell you now that that is not (strictly) true. Ok i admit that i may have my 'moment's' and that i can on some occasions be classed as a bit scatty and strange but what my fellow LAKES do not tell you is that they are equally insane :D I may start a strange topic but they more often than not, continue the conversation into more extreme and disturbing matters. I could make a terribly long list of all the disturbing and totally random conversations we have had, but that may could take a while, as they have been a surprisingly large number of them!! However, me and the rest of the LAKE team shall do our best to write down as many as we can remember and all future ones (this is an absolute certainty...our minds work in mysterious ways, not to mention alarming :D ).
I will go and make notes with my 3 other chummies and try to make a list of all our wacky convos.

I will leave you with this thought...'the universe' forever expanding (into nothingness?) with an infinite number of parallell universes....

No comments:

Post a Comment