About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Friday 16 April 2010

My true love....

Now as mentioned previously by Emily, I (Amanda) am in love with this so called "CG" and know everything about him... well i just wanted to clear the air with this matter .. and as you will soon find.. I am not the obsessed lover after all!

Now.. first a bit of background on this guy:

CG is a very good looking guy and studies psychology with us .. hence the name CG is an abbreviation for "cute guy" ... But he has a problem.. he is always late to every lecture or workshop and this is how we started to notice him (I mean if a guy repetitively comes in late to every lecture you have over and over again for 6 months you would have to be pretty blind not to notice that) .. Anyway the first day he came in I thought "wow! okay he's cute" and I started talking about this with Poppy .. the second time we had the same workshop... we both came in late and he held the door open for me .. which was very sweet. Thats it! He's a good looking guy in our Psychology class and thats as far its ever gotten or is going to go

You may now be wondering why Emily said I know everything about CG.. well .. this is how that story unfolds:

Emily was sitting by herself in a lecture... and CG happened to walk in and sit next to her. Lalita and I were in the Library trying to cope with our deadline... as mentioned in the profile.. we are lastminute.com ... anyway Emily decided to text me and give me the good news.. as a joke - Lalita and I told her to ask his name.. the crazy emily did do this! freaked him out because he thought emily was trying to flirt with him! haha!

So yes - I know his name thanks to Emily

I also know he has long nails? (I just think he forgot to cut them like any normal person) but Emms told me this too!

I now know his last name - thanks to kathleen and the evil one actually copying it down on a paper in secret during their seminar and giving it to me

I know which country he belongs too - this Poppy told me as she was in the same group as him for an experiment and asked.

I now know he is not doing a placement (part of our degree program) because he didnt show up to the placement meeting. Or maybe he was late? :P

Ah and he likes wearing hats and looks nice with medium -short hair .. this was through my observations! :D

I also know what road this guy lives on and also that he is not registered with the doctor at university - how? through a lecturer.. during a psychological study .. which he also took part in .. we went out for a brain scan (lol - okay that sounds like we are crazy.. it was a study to do with emotion.. we are mentally fine :P ) and at the end the lecturer wanted to ask about our medical doctor and wala! this information came out

So as you can see.. any imformation i hold of him.. is due to the other Lake members or randomly.. so my question: Who is really obsessed? The answer: L, K and E ! i didnt ask for any of this!

So I admit this guy is very good looking .. Lalita agrees too! and I have a little girly crush - but he is good looking.. im sure most of the girl readers of this blog (and some guys) will agree! but by no means do I play a role of a stalker

Ah! yes .. the Lake's called me a stalker because i once went to get my GLOVES! as i thought i left them in the lecture room and i happened to walk our with CG.... but they still dont believe me. You believe me right?

So this my friends.. is the story of CG .. As you can see the Lke's have a unhealthy obsession with him and not I

No comments:

Post a Comment