About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Thursday 13 January 2011

Its a new dawn, its a new day and its a new year ! doesn't feel any different, in some ways

So fellow blogger, its a new year. What did you do ? I did nothing. its been 13 days since so I don't remember as much as I did when i started this entry back then. So, we stared university and it started with the adrenaline rush from the essay. My lovely lak's missed the first lecture of the year ! one of the many reason why I mentioned the new year not being any different.  The only thing different is the amount of work and attention which is now needed to pass this year. We played the lovely game of LIFE in which lalita won and had a career as a doctor with 2 kids and no husband. hmmm
The evil one is more evil and more annoying than ever but the others have abandoned me on my crusade against the evil-ness of the evil one. I, Emily Lake stand alone for war against useless and annoying questions and comments. If you suffer from the same crisis in your life please do not hesitate to contact me, after all sharing is caring.
Somethings have changed and they are not pleasant changes, like backpack guy has no longer a back pack, hair guy's friend has changed allegiances,  hat guy no longer wears a hat ( what has the world come to?) and my friends, brace your selves, CG has lost the cap. and Amanda doesn't find him "drooling cute" anymore, (is that possible?) things are changing which is changing life as we know it. She still is madly in love with him.
we have now come up with a better plan to locate him, we now use the army clock system. so now i say "CG 12'o clock" instead of saying " on top" which has raised suspicious questions previously.
stuff has happened, not coming straight to my mind, its partially permeable or I am just too tired from going in early today (which was also the first)

“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”


With my unchanging love . . .
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment