About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Friday 14 January 2011

My hippie dream..

Howdy amigos!

I hope all you readers are doing fantastic and the new year has started off just as you wanted! :D

I'd love to share a little dream I had this morning with you guys

The dream was based in Uxbridge but with a very different surrounding, it was more like a little village, which was surrounded by trees, almost like a national park.. as you walked through them there was a huge field, with flowers, like something out of the movies. Very nice I must say.

So in my dream I lived in this little village, my house was more like an open space but consisted of 4 rooms, all on one floor, it also had a shop right infront of the house where most of the village people walked around, sat and drank tea. Anyway I got talking to one of them, who was in his 30s, seemed like a nice chap. He was everywhere in the dream.

I then decided to go for a walk, asked if the nice dude wanted to come with but he refused. So i walked on, through the trees and saw the big field; next thing i know im walking as fast as i can into this field and as soon as my feet touch the entrance, im running, smiling, feeling happy, laughing and basically running. But there was this constant feeling of danger, i dont know why but it was there, it was almost like being set free and then someone taking you away from freedom. I then headed back home only to come back an hour later, with the same feeling and sense of being free.

Kathleen asked if i was naked, as hippies are normally naked, no i was wearing a frilly dress. It was a lovely dream! So yes that was it!

And as always, ill leave you with this:

Freedom is something you have to cling on to and be ready to fight for, whatever the circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment