About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Saturday 15 January 2011

Kathleen's ramblings and more

Hi all readers (or any that may stumble upon our strange little blog :D) I admit that I may have neglected the blog a tad. Plus someone, I won't point any finger (*cough*Emily*cough*) has been 'reminding' me of the blog and asking if I could post something :p. So here I am posting something.
I am not sure of what to write/type so I will literally say whatever comes into my head. Be warned that is not necessarily a good thing! Ok....erm...bear with me, I am not so good at being put on the spot!...er..I used to actually keep a diary when I was younger. Got pages of rubbish. So in theory I should be good at this, hmm, wonder if I should post it? see what happens?
Anyway, I am going to try and avoid 'txt tlkin' when I write/type in this blog as I find it just looks nicer plus, and this is just my take on it, but when you use it you seem to lose a few brain cells. Another random thing before I forget, as you may or may not have noticed I have said 'write/type' a few times. This is due to the fact that I never know which one to use. I may just be being plain dumb but a tad sad, but it does bother me not knowing which one to use. I am typing (duh, obviously) but saying 'writing' just sounds better. I think 'typing' is correct but just don't like how it sounds. I'm used to writing down things, not typing. Man that sounds so old fashioned!
Oh my god! I TOLD you I would just end up talking utter rubbish! Can't be bothered to wipe it all off and start again, besides we're not called the crazies for nothing, You've seen how crazy the others are, now you just have proof that I do live up to the name, if not exceed it...if that's possible.

Do you know what, I am rather enjoying this, ok I talked utter nonsense but its nice to just go with the flow. quoting what crazy LAKE sister said when talking about her 'hippy dream' (haha) its nice to be free. Can I just add by the way, that she probably was naked but for the purpose of trying to keep some dignity (which might I add is too late, not just for her but any of us ;p ) she made up being clothed. Hell I know I would. Actually, knowing how blatant I can be, I'd probably just tell everyone I was naked in my dream. Who cares as long as its not real life and no one actually saw me naked and ran screaming trying to gouge out their eyes.

ooh saying 'their' you know the whole saying "I before E except after C" thing, well there are more spellings which  actually go against this rule. So everything you learnt as a child forget it! Why is the English language so complicated? There aren't any rules because just when you think you've got one, a word will appear which will defy it! I may just take up  Silbo, the whistling language. It is real folks, used by the people of La Gomera island. No talking as such, just whistling. Their vocabulary consists of 4000 'words'.

I think I will finish on that little bit of information. Yep I know loads of random things like that. Do I know or remember any useful things for uni or anything that could help me with everyday life? no. Just strange little facts like that.

I will come back soon and tell you all about whats been going on recently in my life since I last blogged, if thats a word. That's if I can remember haha. Its been fun talking to you my nice readers, and now I have got a taste for blogging, I will hopefully have more interesting things to say. Such as, what happened with my ex-work colleague, my new job (yay), my placement experience, and well anything else that happened that I can't remember right now.

Til then, live life to the full and make the most of whatever life throws at you.

Krazy Kathleen
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment