About Me

My photo
We're the Lakes, there is a story behind that and it will be revealed sooner or later but for now.. we're nice , a little crazy and lastminute.com .. with an exception of one .. but then even the "one" has moments

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Lalita's money making scam

We all hate scam, don't we? especially when its money making (aren't all scams money making?). And you know what's worse, your own LAKE scamming you into giving her huge amount of money through well trained, well dressed singing birds or ducks in white coats (because we all are suckers for white coats, are we really ?) So I stay at a secret location on Monday nights, the reason for which is strictly confidential (It isn't really. but its fun to say that) and I couldn't sleep at night because my bed is the best bed in the world and I cant sleep anywhere else (That isn't the total truth because i eventually sleep, but it just takes longer) So anyway, Gosh i get distracted so easily , HUH see what I did there, got distracted again
I texted Lalita my dilemma of sleeplessness and she advised me to count sheep or talk to them (which was very weird because she was advising me to speak to invisible sheep !! ) I discarded that stupid plan, BUT THEN . . .

birds came flying from everywhere singing stupid songs unheard of ( I don't blame them , i mean maybe they don't listen to the charts more often) they were wearing frilly tutu and holding fairy Godmother sticks, It was creepy. and then they demanded money for their services, HUH what services, i told them they had come to the wrong place, I guess they didn't see that coming, their charm didn't work on me. I was too strong, but i did feel bad, i mean its not their fault that they didn't know any good songs, but I wasn't gonna run after them, not that I could.
So next morning when i reached the hub of education, the place where they enrich our minds with knowledge and some times utter crap, The university, something happened that lead me to have an epiphany. Lalita said to me "So i guess you didn't talk to any sheeps" How could she possibly know that I hadn't talked to the sheep? (apart from the fact that it was a retarded idea to start with) She looked very disappointed as well. I then told her of my experience with the singing birds. I then tricked her into believing that i had given a huge amount of money to the birds for entertaining me and she spilt the real secret because she had thought that the birds had turned on her. (is that even possible ?)
It was her who had sent those tutu wearing birds, she had been training them for quite sometime now and they were supposed to charm their victims and trick them into giving them money, which they then were going to give to lalita, which in turn was going to be spent on shoes. What a horrendous act of scam (I wish i had thought of that idea earlier). She revealed that training them had taken a lot of time and money but now she was going to train ducks instead, ducks who will wear white coats, because apparently ducks are very convincing, especially in white coats, Now this was getting more weirder by the minute, I wanted to get away from this madness but I was drawn in once again when lalita said the words " Actually that gives me a great idea for our research project for 3rd year" and then  . .. . . ..
I WOKE UP . ( you didn't think this was real was it, i didn't either ahem *clears throat*)

"You see things and say "why" but I dream things that never where and I say "why not" "

Much love from the dreamer
Emily xx

I confess, I suck at drawing. This isn't even how a bird looks like, but aaaaaaah, i hope you understand my creativity. OH my God, i think i am going to be depressed, the clothes i drew are not even clothes
by the way, the bird is singing "no body loves you, the way I do"


2 comments:

  1. haha!
    i totally thought you were serious about the birds xD

    I love that last line, and as always, the illustration blows my mind :P

    Little tip: Edit your work! eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was very believable! and my illustrations are just wonderful, aren't they?
    edit?? you mean my unique typos?

    ReplyDelete